Milton Keynes Meet - Wed 5th December

nikw

Wednesday 5th December, 7:30pm for 8pm at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes.

The last MK meet of 2007, and I'm really looking forward to it because I missed the last one in October - ages ago! Any and all enthusiasts welcome, car enthusiasts especially so. We need YOU!

The Caldecotte Arms pub is by the junction of the A5 and the A4146 right next to the oddly shaped roundabout (keep an eye out for the fake windmill)!

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

01908 366188

858537-Caldecotte.jpg

I'll be winging it there Ronin style.

Gonna be a bit of a bugger because I'm on this major healthplan keepfit thingy whereby alcohol is out of the question at the mo and I probably wont be able to have the S+A pie neither frown.gif

Ah, to hell with the food, I'm there because I'm a car freak and love to meet fellow car freaks discussing cars, nuts, bolts, dimensions (ooh-err), performance and all manor of other car related stuff - the gorgeous deep, succulent Steak'n'Ale pie, crispy pastry and chunky chips washed down with a light, fizzy but smooth Fosters top is just a mere secondary part of the experience (cry)

Who am I trying to kid..

See ya there folks wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I wont be there - thought we were bi-monthly now and will be on holiday 169144-ok.gif

I'll have a beer while I'm thinking of you 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Time travelling much faster than expected - a sure sign of one getting older! UHOH7.GIF

This is the bi-monthly one.. slap.gif Cancel your holiday immediately!

Seriously, hope it'll be hotter than here, wherever you're going. (that wont be difficult unless you're going to the Arctic circle for your holiday!) 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well just been informed I have to be well up North so I wont be able to make it now - what a fecking nightmare!

Tone

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm oop North and looks like I'm going to have to stay here again tonight frown.gif

So, unless something dramtically changes this afternoon, I'm not going to be able to get to MK and will therefore miss my first meet for more than a year!

Have a good one Gents and all of those seasonal best wishes to you all. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well, I've just managed to get out of the office, so unless any of you are still going to be there at 12:30am it looks like I'll have to wait until next year to get my cheapo ribeye steak. Hope you had a good one!

[/ QUOTE ]

I tell you what, you're not far off you know, I've only just got home!!

Still, was a good meet and great to see everyone! 169144-ok.gif