Goodbye VW Golf, its been......unremarkable.

bazza_g

[ QUOTE ]

Compared to the M3 V8, in the real world there is very little in it. Once you hit higher revs and speed then yes the M3 is faster but everyday driving, very very evenly matched. Top car bazza 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif thought I was going to run into your boot at one point mate tongue.gif

grin.gif thanks for your comments everyone, I'm proper pleased with it (apart from the ipod connectivity) 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif thanks for your comments everyone, I'm proper pleased with it (apart from the ipod connectivity) 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Bazza - I spoke to my brother about this, it can be a couple of things - if you aren't using the proper BMW lead apparently you can get problems, or there can be something not right with the car system.

Also Sat Nav, whilst it's navigating press the IDrive button and about the third option down is for "End Navigation" Allegedly 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Bazza - I spoke to my brother about this, it can be a couple of things - if you aren't using the proper BMW lead apparently you can get problems, or there can be something not right with the car system.

Also Sat Nav, whilst it's navigating press the IDrive button and about the third option down is for "End Navigation" Allegedly 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif cheers there - much appreciated 169144-ok.gif

grin.gif for the ipod connection it is the BMW lead but am going to try it later with another ipod I have hiding up my sleeve to see if its the connection or the iPod Touch causing the trouble 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bazza, I honestly can't see a good reason to buy another petrol car - V8 or not.

Someone at Audi is going to have to pull a big rabbit out of a very small hat to make me choose an A4 3.0 TDI over a BMW 335D.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will need to be a Horse & Carriage pulled from the Hat, for me to go back to an A4 Audi......... jump.gif