[Audi A3/S3] New S3 faults, lets compare

AZURES3

I think you can do it yourself, not sure if you have to move a lever on the back of the light and/or change a setting with vagcom.

This was posted in the vagcom section on TSN-

Xenon Headlight adjustment for Europe

Adaptation Channel 10 of the Xenon Headlamp Range Control module (address 55), it's called "Tourist Option". Set this to 1 (it's normally 0) and you will have headlights that no longer dip to the left.

And I believe there are levers on the back of the lights. Detailed thread here-

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=27159

Hope this helps. If you find out for sure can you let me know please?

Ahhh balls going to have to go to a dealer now.

Frustrating this, as I'm getting on the tunnel late at night, so will need headlights correctly aligned to get there, and will then be driving through the night to the alps, so need them again, aligned correctly for driving in France. Catch 22!

The rest of my driving is in the daytime.... balls!

[ QUOTE ]

Well you should see all that shiney bling on the front of the R32 as it disappears.....not for long tho - that great heavy lump might sound nice, but there is a Saxo around here that sounds good........

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO jump.gif

• 7 months later...
[ QUOTE ]

Mine had the black gloss delaminating off the Shark fin areal....Dealer fixed it and put a scratch across the roof - but apparently thats within Waysides acceptable tollerances.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like the majority of dealers don't give a sh!te about customer care anymore. smirk.gif

My dealer pretty much totalled my car before I even collected it. Tear in the drivers Recaro, Scuff down to the black plastic on the back bumper, scratch on the front wing and when they attempted to repair the damage at their Audi approved bodyshop they ACTUALLY used the wrong colour code by using the old silver metallic instead of Ice Silver and sprayed way more of the car than they should of trying to blend it in! crazy.gif

You can imagine what I said when I went to collect my two tone 1 week old car! Had to go to the press in the end as they wanted to keep repairing it and CS were absolutely useless and very rude. W@nkers. the_finger.gif

Whetstone Audi :coffee:

hi guys sightly off tack a few years ago someone i know bought a brand new MG metro the paintwork was bad so the dealer said it would have a complete re-spray she agreed it was parked up waiting for the customer to pick it up when a salesman asked whose it was when told he asked why it was green it turned out the bodyshop sprayed it green when it should have been black the woman was told and when she saw it she was happy and loved it sparing the dealers blushes, this was a main dealer. Kevin