Tyresmoke South Spring Meet - Wed 29th April

Mook

[Clarkson mode]

The only soundtrack I want to hear is one of a V8 gargling with the birds from the trees as it sucks them through it's oesophogus and out of the tailpipe...

[/Clarkson mode]

:P

....Well I'm sure that if Dan attends you'll be drooling over the sound of his Mk4 R32 - It's truly glorious!! The best V6 I have ever heard!

I'll try and sweet talk Mrs B and make this one (or in other words, come up with yet another "work related story")

Mook

Pincher (if I can get a space in the Co car park for the day)

Scotty

J_C

Daz

SamD

Hopsta (outside chance)

Roy

Froggy (meetings allowing)

Dan32

Biscuits

Just remembered two things from last night :

[1] This is the black reflective stuff I have on my bike helmet :

http://www.reflectivedecals.com/lightning.htm (Move you mouse over the pics)

(there's also black piping trim on my textile geat that lights up silver/white too) +++

[2] That mat thing that was on the drivers seat of my car was for the Mrs and is something like one of these :

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_560093_langId_-1_categoryId_165597

;)

Food was cracking, and the banter at our table was..........er...........pure filth at times! M25 lane closures as usual on the way home (4 down to 1 for a bunch of blokes staring at a 5' section of the road :ffs:) and the overhead info signs were obviously being tested :rolleyes:

Whilst waiting for the lunatics (or is that just one in a green car with lots of stickers:finger:) to arrive from the park, took quick pic of Virginia Water

P4290090.jpg

And Roy managing the seemingly impossible with the VX220 :eek:

P4290092.jpg

P4290093.jpg

He got in

P4290094.jpg

But can he get back out?!

P4290095.jpg

Mook - did the car feel as nervous as it looked when you booted it for the over take? It looked like the backend was gonna go up the verge on the right hand side of the road.

Certainly looked like a fun motor :grin:

Roy - That little car is evil. It once tried to trap me inside.....funny how there were camera around for that too :confused: ;)