Anyone else use Pinnacle Souveran

NewNiceMrMe

I've been a big fan of this wax for years now but this is the first car I've owned that has given me the opportunity to see what it is like on the colour Pinnacle recommend it for - black.

The Z is Sapphire Black Metallic and this morning I finished off what now amounts to 4 coats of Souveran on it over a 4 week period. It started lashing it down with rain the moment I'd finished (torrential too) so I was only able to get pictures of the one dry area - that under the garage overhang - the bonnet.

I'm chuffed to bits with the results. It really does gleam and the flash probably hasn't helped on the pictures as it has washed out some of the depth of shine.

attachment.php?attachmentid=44674&d=1316345633

attachment.php?attachmentid=44672&d=1316345626

post-6775-137914474633_thumb.jpg

post-6775-137914474637_thumb.jpg

post-6775-137914474641_thumb.jpg

I use it, bought originally for my Sparkling Graphite BMW which as you say is a dark colour to show off the depth. I layer it on top of Klasse Glaze which seals the paint, I have a Silver Grey BMW now, so not quite as dark, Still shines nice with good beading. I top up between waxing which is forever based on last car with a quick detailer, I love Dodo Juice Red Mist. Used after washing, the last car never seemed to need rewaxing.

To be honest Russ I apply it every 2 weeks on different panels to keep the protection and shine there all the time.

It is a short lasting wax, no doubt about it - but it really does tick the boxes in the shine and beading stakes.+++

Indeed, there's something very therapeutic about waxing, so it's a good choice for getting some waxing time in :)

I'm using Auto Finesse's Spirit at the moment, which has impressed me deeply.