Moro Blue Vs Silver!!

Ari

Silver or red calipers?  

1. 1. Silver or red calipers?

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks Cabgirl.

Very typical of your posts I must say.

Sensitivity and graciousness.... notworthy.gif

I'd never admit this to Ari and please don't tell him lol.gif but I do actually really like Moro and it would be on my list along with dolphin and Silver for the next visit to the Stealer.

Not sure yet whether to follow your lead with your simply stunning S4 Cab or the New A6. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't tell! sekret.gif

Why would you want to change? Your cab looks great! grin.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

A few hours separates us from friday, and...

201107-MoroSilver.gif

Moro is in the lead by 4 votes! What a race! What a palpable tension! Could silver strike back at the last lap, or is Moro the winner? Who can tell...? The suspense is killing as the clock ticks away... grin.gifECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go, 6:30pm, 3 hours ago... sekret.gif

Okay, don't want to be accused of trying to sway the results so she's gorn... frown.gif

Would also point out that silver moved two points into the lead since she was up so don't think she was too influential in swaying the vote anyway! grin.gifgrin.gif

Fishy how the numbers go up in parallel - I'm going to phone all the Internet cafes in the South West and ask if there's been a man with a white hat logging in from every different IP address he can find, to keep the item going sekret.gif