OPTIMAX , im a winker now !

dazmondo

[ QUOTE ]

I think it's discrimination against diesel drivers anyway. We save the environment with our super efficient engines while you petrol heads fill up on high octance petrol trying to win a sports car. coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Save the environment? What with all that black smoke... EEK2.GIF

The only reason they have to give away a free car is because we have to spend so much money on petrol. Think of the money you're saving doing 4,782 mpg - you can use this to buy a new car while we have to rely on competitions... tongue.gif

My local garage obviously doesn't give a toss.

The last 3 times I've been in and filled up with Optimax, the bloke behind the counter has just thrown a load of packs at me. About 16 or so for just 3 visits. laugh.gif

Still haven't won anything though... fekr.gif

Went in again to the same garage and bought £40.00, in the same manner as the first visit, !!!!! tongue.gif

Guess wot ?

there was the same assistant again, i made a point of queing to be served by her aswell, she didnt reconise me at first but when asked what pump and the cost alarm bells rang like as if i was a burgular yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif, paid was given a pack and told not to come back until the promotion had finnished as i was a nusance to the community,

Went straight to the pump, nozzel stuffed in and no fuel given, went into the shop and asked what the problem was and they refused to switch it on, so i pretended to phone shell coustomer services, and asked the assistants ,

"would you like to tell your company WHY you are refusing to serve a coustomer who spends £200.00 a month in here, why you will not turn on the pump", waving the phone at them !, none of them wanted to reply, appart from an assistant who turned on the pump ! TRICK WORKED !!!!

I would have looked a complete twat if they did take the phone off me and try to speak ! ices_blah.gif

Continued to fill up in the same manner and gained a further 8 packs,

NO LOTUS ? My quest is over aand i have to change petrol suppliers, perhaps BP may be doing promotions soon coffee.gif

[ QUOTE ]

paid was given a pack and told not to come back until the promotion had finnished as i was a nusance to the community

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif Some people really do have to be such jobsworths, should of just turned around and said "Well your been a bloddy nusance for not giving me the pack with the Exige in it..."