Hooking up with your mates sister?

beez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Nice work M3Me. I've nailed a couple of sisters before, albeit a few years apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel better now in the knowledge that at a young age I was not the only one with few ethics!

However, I was seeing the girl at the time I ermmm, became intimate with her sister.

I continued to see her for 8 months after that....and the sister incidents happened another 4-5 times in spur of the moment type occurences.

Naughty Me. slap.gif

Oh to be younger!

I once enjoyed a 4 week relationship with a twin after the other one dumped me when I was about 18 or 19. Not identical twins in any way but still a good ego boost.

Once I had sufficiently upset the first twin, I dumped the second.

Nice. suicide.gif

The best piece of advice I can give you young Bees is the following: Bear in mind this; Your mate will (should) be your mate forever and his sister will be his sister forever. Statistically you’re going to last less than a month with her and she’s going to be there to haunt you for a long, long, long, long, long time.

Hahahaha riz1 - my mate and I kept making jokes that I'm not sure how serious they are from either person about how he's only my mate for my mum (you'd be surprised how UNjoking that is! He flirts with her loads and once asked her to marry him) and that I'm only his mate for his sister.

Could subconsciously be true, I suppose? shocked.gif

Meanwhile, I've just got back from picking her up. All your luck wishing helped loads! I didn't crash!

Beez 1-0 The Road

I parked up on the road next to the bus stop and got out the car and waited for her...OH GOD I forgot she'd be wearing office chick clothes!! Woooo momma!

We had a lovely chat on the way back to her house - I pretended that I didn't know the short route back and went the long way round ROLLEY~14.GIF

As far as driving people places goes, this was most definately my favourite event.

And guess what...we both think Tom Cruise is cool 169144-ok.gif

I'll phone her soon and ask if she wants to go see a film at the cinema.

Oh and whoever asked about her boobs.......they're spot on 169144-ok.gif

ah now im with you, well by her saying she is really tired and going to sleep early i wouldnt hold out much hope unless youre fairly sure she positively meant that and isnt just pretending shes busy so that she doesnt have to spend more time with you.

Have you felt any vibes from her indicating that shes interested

When I went the long way to her house, she said 'there's a shorter way, you know?' and I said 'is there?' and she said 'yeah, but look at it this way, you get to spend more time with me now'. Maybe there's some sort of hint.

The fact that she first got in contact with me is pretty much suggestive that she is interested anyway. I dropped a note through the door explaining how I like her and asked her to give me a call or a text if she wanted. She did.

I doubt it - I don't think she's that kinda lass. I'd probably have to really charm her for a few weeks to get that.

Her brother says she's a no sex before marriage chick - dunno how true it is, but even if it is....I'll married next week ROLLEY~14.GIF

Maybe itll be worth the work youll need to put in for it then if she is a proper nice lass and doesnt put out on the first date thats both a good thing because it means shes not likely to run off with the next donkey hung bloke she meets but it also means youll be waiting a while to sow your oats