The dreaded first date!!

ian_m

I hate programs like that. Makes the first date so much more difficult! As well as trying to make sure it goes smoothly, you've got to think back to the program about how to say things.

Although I'll keep the 'you' thing in mind for my date wink.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Shark, it may well have been a hint - the key point is did you go in with her or did you just drop her off? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just dropped her off unfortunately. With a kiss on the cheek and a "see you on Monday."

Still not sure what to think.. she hasn't replied to my message today. We'll see.

[ QUOTE ]

thanks people 169144-ok.gif, I must check if she as a hamster coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If she has, kidnap it so you can be a sholder to cry on. Then say you have brought her another one, which is infact the same one. Everyones a winner...

Shall I shut up now? slap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If she has, kidnap it so you can be a sholder to cry on. Then say you have brought her another one, which is infact the same one. Everyones a winner...

Shall I shut up now? slap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No you're on the right lines, but I would kidnap it and force feed it until it explodes, then post the remains back with a note saying "here, I fed it for you, bitch".

[ QUOTE ]

yeah, handy for a bunk up in a spare office occasionally

[/ QUOTE ] or in the car outside morrisons in my case UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

but a nightmare when you have to deal with them day-to-day

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten over the awkwardness now and tell her to feck off whenever necessary (that'll be most the time then)

[ QUOTE ]

Heard from the Hamster girl as I'll affectionately refer to her. She said sorry she hadn't been in touch and if I thought she was ignoring me, she'd had a bit of a weekend and she was sorry. Don't know what to think now!

We'll see, I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make her sweat, she's obviousbly thinking that you're just going to come running. Why should you? she gave you such a lame excuse to bottle out the date does she really think you're that gullible? Perhaps you might be tongue.gif

All good suggestions.. I think I'm going to leave her a couple of days and see what she does. She did call me on Friday morning while I was at work just to say good morning, which I thought was nice.

Leave the ball in her court I think, and see what she does.

Anyway, I'm taking over AS's thread. Don't want locking up now do I?