road rage

collease

Just to update all thoughs who have been so helpfull on this thread. The cops caught the guy that was involved in my road rage incident 169144-ok.gif. It turns out he did the same thing to a lady the same night fekr.gif. She got his number and has identified him. I had to ID him this lunch time. So all's well that ends well. I got off lightly with him the poor lady got her door kicked in and her window cracked. At least she's ok. the fekr.gif going down.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

the fekr.gif going down.

[/ QUOTE ]

the sad and unfortunate thing is, i really doubt it!!! At least the old dear was ok.

I used to get pissed at some people, but Old people aint worth it (you get used to it / ignore it!) and people with kiddies in the back just dont deserve to be targeted! The pressure with kids in the car must be immense if they are screaming / shouting!! (i dont know yet thank fook!!) shocked.gif

i totally agree. I just wish people who see these things happening would at least stop or see if your ok. I know i would probably not dive in to stop it through fear of getting a kicking but i would always see if the person who it happened to was ok as i would want people to do the same for me.

[ QUOTE ]

Just to update all thoughs who have been so helpfull on this thread. The cops caught the guy that was involved in my road rage incident 169144-ok.gif. It turns out he did the same thing to a lady the same night fekr.gif. She got his number and has identified him. I had to ID him this lunch time. So all's well that ends well. I got off lightly with him the poor lady got her door kicked in and her window cracked. At least she's ok. the fekr.gif going down.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has made my day.

No doubt he will probably get off with a fine, but at least he has to go through all the crap and spend some time in the cells, get a record etc.

I wonder if there is any chance he will get a ban?

Great to know the police can still catch people.

[ QUOTE ]

and people with kiddies in the back just dont deserve to be targeted! The pressure with kids in the car must be immense if they are screaming / shouting!! (i dont know yet thank fook!!) shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The pressure would be even less if the little sods sat down with a seat belt on.