cheshire meet?

Chav

Have you Chipped or Serial Port Remapped?  

1. 1. Have you Chipped or Serial Port Remapped?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dammit I wanted to come too. Arse. By the way, the exhaust is on and its too loud blush.gif so you would have heard me coming after all!! I coasted home tonight from the entrance of my road up to the drive (about 30 metres) completely off the throttle and my Mum still heard me coming crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Craig,

What will you be coming in as you are the only one I know and don't want to be driving around the car park or looking in a bar for people I have not seen before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you'll recognise some of the cars mate! 169144-ok.gif

Usually we hang around outside for a bit until everyone's turned up or we're freezing to death! grin.gif

Keep an eye out for the cars! We'll spot your RS6 anyway! grin.gif169144-ok.gif

Avant_B6_130 - A4 vans. I mean avant.

Chav - black A4 cab 1.0 TDI

omen666 - A6 with a tiny bi-turbo engine

CarMad - A4 with the back cut-off

Ant_W - A4 with the back cut-off and a soot-chucking lawnmower engine.

CraigyB/Mrs CraigyB - another really slow A6 that sounds like thunder.

ChasDrury - possibly. Pending Her Majesty's approval.

garcon - farmer's Subaru tractor (The rest of you are gonna need someone to keep those RS6's in sight...)

mgoliver - audi cab?

BillyBravo - A4 1.8 RS4 kit

Rjgreen4 - brilliant red S4 CAB

Right - well i've got Ant's mobile number so i will text him if it looks like i'm coming to check if youre still there. I've ony just found out the time now - had this feeling that the meet was this afternoon for some reason!!

Doh!

See what i can do - just need to borrow my Dads car - not coming in my co car for fear of laughter not with me, AT ME!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

See what i can do - just need to borrow my Dads car - not coming in my co car for fear of laughter not with me, AT ME!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be silly - car comments on here are mainly banter! znaika.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Even where 307 'Shooting Brakes' are concerned?!!

Ok Chav, got your PM and made a note. I was going to my mums for lunch (Sunday roast!) today and was gonna swipe my dad's car for the afternoon and head for Chavshire for about 2pm but only found out it was at 11.30am this morning - had friends round last night otherwise i would've looked sooner.

Once dinner's demolished and dish washer is loaded I will text yourself or Ant to see where you're up to.

If i don't make it - have a good un - plenty of pics - i need to prove to my dad that it's not a chavvy cruise that i'm taking his car too!!

cheers!! beerchug.gif

good turnout and nice to put some additional names to faces smile.gif

Unfortunately I had thought Craig was joking which meant there was an A8 W12 absent from the meet I would have been driving that instead of my A3 - oops blush.gif

Should be plenty of photos as there were lots of cameras out.

Will upload some pics soon.

Hello to all those that turned up. Hopefully it will be a touch warmer next timer. grin.gif

General consensus was we will do a meet ever month or so, and try and organise a joint north / Cheshire meet. Oh and see if we can get another get togeather sorted out at Buxton again as an ALL of TSN is invited national meet. Seeing as though most members are London, Manchester or Newcastles areas not in the South west it was a silly place to have a national meet. Sorry Ari... tongue.gifgrin.gif