RE: B7 of Joy

Chav

Agreed - I really don't know what induced BMW to give up on the idea of a "driver-focussed dash" (instead they have this weird thing that curves convex and sticks out in the middle like a bloody washbasin, what's that supposed to prove?). The A6 has picked up where they left off, and works very well with its driver-facing console, IMHO. And the materials are great 169144-ok.gif

It's a shame the B7 A4 hasn't gone more down the same route - they've gone for the corporate nose but not done much with the interior, which is a shame. Missed opportunity.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Agreed - I really don't know what induced BMW to give up on the idea of a "driver-focussed dash" (instead they have this weird thing that curves convex and sticks out in the middle like a bloody washbasin, what's that supposed to prove?). The A6 has picked up where they left off, and works very well with its driver-facing console, IMHO. And the materials are great 169144-ok.gif

It's a shame the B7 A4 hasn't gone more down the same route - they've gone for the corporate nose but not done much with the interior, which is a shame. Missed opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

But just think what the B8 A4 will be like!!!

BUB notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Chav,

Was that a second service? £550 seems a bit steep for a service, what else did you have done?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, 2nd service. 169144-ok.gif

I'm not a mechanic, so hopefully they only do things that are actually necessary! smashfreakB.gif

Here's the invoice....

555300-Dscf0001.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting they change the gearbox oil.....

£88 for the oil is a joke - Surely?

Even if you buy SLX LongLife II from a BP station it's only 12.99 a litre INC VAT!!! (77.94)

That would've come out of a bulk tank too!!

88.14 + vat is 103.56 WTF!

Feckers the_finger.gif