Pulling Girls

fjfr

[ QUOTE ]

Am I not normal? confused.gif

On second thoughts, don't answer that! UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

The only thing worse than an arrognt bad boy is an arrogent little boy with nothing to be arroent about! Gr they make me so mad!!

I don't mind being nice & not getting anywhere - at least I know I'm not messing with people's hearts grin.gif

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Well speaking from a female POV I happen to like nice guys, I hate arrogant prats that think they're something special because they're 'bad boys' and I don't want to think about settling down for a good few years yet!

Am I not normal? confused.gif

On second thoughts, don't answer that! UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

One of a dying breed Soph. And to top that, you don't munt to high heaven either!

Marry me heart.gif

grin.gif

A lot of women where I work prefer the nice guys, it's just that the bad ones get in there quicker and have an ability to play "nice" when trying to get the foot in the door, so to speak.

I consider myself to be a nice guy over a bad one, and I have found throughout my life that as MrMe says, if you try, it doesn't happen. I've not really asked a lot of women out, it's been the other way around. They've got so frustrated with me not picking up on their signals that they just come up and say it. So to me, it's always been when I least expected it. But then I've always been a little shy in this area.

I've become much better at detecting interest. A woman here at work has recently started getting very flirty and I spotted that early on - and she said she liked me as I wasn't arrogant or full of it, so not all women go for the bad guys first.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No one, yet, has suggested a Pheromone spray! EEK2.GIF So, do they work - has anyone tried. Come on, 'fess up! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I often used to wonder that! When i worked on site and read the Daily Sport on a daily basis, there always used to be adverts for a smell that was completely irresistable to women. Thought it was a load of old cobblers but surely someone on here has given them a go!?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one smell women are addicted to.

Money grin.gif169144-ok.gif

Well i just cant seem to get my head around it... I suppose it also gets to me when i see a nice lady being mis-treated by a badboy... really ticks me off as i know im a nice guy etc, just dont know what part of me puts women off, too nice, too effectionate and loving? i just dunno

Riz crazy.gif

Have you not thought that maybe you're trying too hard Riz?

Don't try. Don't care. Don't be interested. The second you show a woman interest she knows, the best thing you can do is ignore them all, and soon enough they'll come to you.

Sorry, I can't help you with the man side of things.

yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You could always try this great line

M "Hello love do you want to play carnival"

W "ok"

M "right then sit on my face and i will guess your weight"

Always pulls the ladys in Newcastle

[/ QUOTE ]

Cue naughty room from lottie yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Naughty room is just a VIP area now!! grin.gifwink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Have you not thought that maybe you're trying too hard Riz?

Don't try. Don't care. Don't be interested. The second you show a woman interest she knows, the best thing you can do is ignore them all, and soon enough they'll come to you.

Sorry, I can't help you with the man side of things.

yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How come??? You were very much on the "man side of things" in Brussels crazy.gif Those waiters in white and the bloke on the tram seemed very taken by your "sharking" crazy.gifgrin.gif

Its not that i was trying to hard... my social life is virtually extinct and ive been single for a good while, had "the" few dates and encounters since my "real" last relationship but they just messed my head up aswell as my heart..... so im thinking that a lady wont just come and knock on my door.... so yes i am looking but just trying to get on with life.

Its abit hard since i live alone now and i do get lonely, im a person who gains positive energy from others and likes to share life and moments etc....

Am i being silly?

Riz confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

question: would you avoid being too friendly with someone you fancied to prevent the old 'I couldnt go out with a friend'???

[/ QUOTE ]Not at all, ive managed to to tell a lady at work i like her but i dont think shes intrested.... crazy.gif

But i do find it very hard to remain friends with the previous women ive seen as it just reminds me of the good moments etc.. so i tend to just cut contact and move on usually when it comes to them....

I suppose i can be shy sometimes and my confidence has took quite a battering over the years..... crazy.gif

Im a very open minded and sometimes flirtasious fella online though.... suppose its easier to say things.....

Riz pengy.gif