RS4 Avant pic's

Avus_Bub

Following the world debut of the RS 4 quattro Avant and Cabriolet at the Geneva motor show, Audi UK is pleased to announce further details for these high performance models.

RS 4 quattro Avant specification

The specification for RS 4 Avant mirrors the Saloon model with the addition of roof rails in matt aluminium look.

Pricing

Recommended Basic £43,404.26

VAT £7,595.74

Recommended Retail £51,000

Recommended On The Road £51,780.00

RS 4 Avant will only be available with 6-speed manual transmission.

Options

The options for RS 4 Avant are in line with the RS 4 Saloon model and will be published in the price list, which will be available on Desktop by 1 April 2006 and printed copies from June 2006.

Timings

Ordering open by: 1 March 2006

Customer deliveries from: Late July 2006

[ QUOTE ]

EEK2.GIF Wow! 123576-assfeck.gif

I'd change the wing mirrors for black ones though and debage it. sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the combination of crome wheels, mirrors and roof rails just sets off the Daytona nicely, even better in black. They'll probably leave a dechromed version for the RS4+

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

EEK2.GIF Wow! 123576-assfeck.gif

I'd change the wing mirrors for black ones though and debage it. sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the combination of crome wheels, mirrors and roof rails just sets off the Daytona nicely, even better in black. They'll probably leave a dechromed version for the RS4+

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the one I saw a couple of weeks back was Daytona - It looked notworthy.gif

I hope to get a drive in a week or two. grin.gif

If I'd spent 55k on a car the last thing I'd do is make it look like a 30k car!! smashfreakB.gif

731491-RS4AvantDaytona.JPG

BUB 169144-ok.gif

post-5262-137914347965_thumb.jpg

All you need is the right pedal to let people know. wink.gif

I'd only remove the rear badge; I'd leave the smaller ones on the sides and front.

But I just don't like chrome wing mirrors, sorry. I can just about live with the silver roof rails and window surrounds, but it'd need privacy glass for more of a contrast.

The first thing you notice on the Avant is just how wide it looks from behind, I tried to get a pic capturing it, but you need to see it in the flesh, very impressive motor though and I can see this outselling the saloon by a long way, everyone I spoke with said it is a proper RS car. 169144-ok.gif

737080-rs4_arch.jpg

post-4150-137914348983_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

very impressive motor though and I can see this outselling the saloon by a long way, everyone I spoke with said it is a proper RS car. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great! Like I said in my first post - It's the real RS4.........

I can't wait to see one in the flesh!

BUB notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

RS Blue = RS2 Blue = Nogaro Blue

Ian wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not convinced Ian .... read something (on a German site??) about this and the RS2 was painted a Porsche colour and that it is not supposed to be the same paint as nogaro ..... ??? need a RAL colour code or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]

....need a RAL colour code or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. Contrary to popular belief, Ian_C does not know Audi paint codes by heart. <font color="#666666">Well, not yet anyway.</font> tongue.gif

Sorry to disappoint!

Ian