Car Limits thingy

Muppetboy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pah - and i was worried i was about to lose my front wings!

To be honest though i had an unfair advantage (besides the faster car) - it was all down to my super special and viciously expensive go faster stripes on the bonnet and doors etc... Having them removed now the jobs done...! ECLIPSe.gif

Edit: muppetboy - will post a few photos later but just wondering if you wanted your plate masked? (being lazy) Will also drop all the photos onto my webspace for a bit in case you want any of them. Will pm details.

pah... not masking the plate on all the pics from your spin... will see what i can do though to get a step by step photo thingy on the go. Will have to be in the next few days though as i am working away from home this week.

The pics of your smoky brakes didnt really come out as you cant see the smoke.

• 6 months later...

Funny you should say that, nhs - the thought did cross my mind. Also, like you, I quite fancy it in the wet. The course buggers your tyres though! Still I might be able to wrangle some new Eagle F1s form my dealer afterwards.

Due to distance, last time I drove up the night before and stayed in a Travel-Lodge (or similar) and was crushingly bored!

Would be good to arrange a '4 GTIs' session as before.

Of course I expect to be shown up as having wasted my money on all my mods when my lap times get beaten by everyone else! grin.gif. 1:03:?? was my best IIRC.

That extra ooomph is very nice and very useful, especially for overtaking. Drove about 90 miles today on very very greasy but fast B-roads. I continue to be over the moon about my AP brakes. Again an opportunity for everyone to show me up at CarLimits. It's the driver rather than the car performance but my mods give me confidence and give me much extra pleasure.

169144-ok.gif