Final Spec

Daz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I would reject it if there is no ISOFIX

[/ QUOTE ] jump.gif well Daz should double check just to make sure the dealer has put it onto the list, eventhough its a no cost option they might miss it off.... i.e. still has to be requested on the order etc.

Riz 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

On the S4 its a standard fitment - not even FCO - but its still not there!

[/ QUOTE ]Audi have been making mistakes like this... smashfreakB.gif for people who have specified the Alcantara wheel, gear and handbrake kit have found out that the handbrake is still in the original leather and not Alcantara.... eeeeek... smashfreakB.gif

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Slightly off topic, but what sort of discounts if any are you guys securing on RS4?

[/ QUOTE ]No discount available... smirk.gif

I think that "loyal" customers may get something out of the dealers, i.e. free service as has been mentioned etc...

Riz 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

so what dis****/sweeteners did you get Riz?

[/ QUOTE ]Naff all crazy.gif I still have something I will try more nearer to the time.... sekret.gif see if I can squeeze something out of them... but until then its just wait.

Riz jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Naff all crazy.gif I still have something I will try more nearer to the time.... sekret.gif see if I can squeeze something out of them... but until then its just wait.

Riz jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Riz, any firm guarantees that your new car will not be getting the proverbial ar5e ragged off it when it finally arrives, prior to you getting it delivered?? The reason I am asking is that I have seen an RS4 from my local dealer almost sideways at break neck speeds!!! And some poor fecker is having it delivered any week now smirk.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

but surely if the deal is done, you have no chance of getting anything out of them, they have the order now, thats all that matters confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yes true, but there is the small matter of delivery dates! IMO I think the salesman "told" me it would be on a 56 plate to secure the order, I didnt really want a RS4 any earlier on a 06 plate... from what I can gather build week 17 probably leads me to think that the car will be here end of June or early July.... not 100% sure yet.... waiting for them to confirm the arrival date...... so at the moment they have the small problem of having to either keep the car until Sept 1st or try and "make" me take it earlier..... shocked.gif if they keep it until 1st Sept they get charged "compound" intrest, not sure what this is buy Audi Hq charge them for keeping the car unregistered for a period of time.... this could amount to a fair bit.... anyway will have to wait and see more nearer to the time.

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Riz jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Riz, any firm guarantees that your new car will not be getting the proverbial ar5e ragged off it when it finally arrives, prior to you getting it delivered?? The reason I am asking is that I have seen an RS4 from my local dealer almost sideways at break neck speeds!!! And some poor fecker is having it delivered any week now smirk.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Ouch shocked.gif well this is the risk most RS4 owners to be have to take.... if the dealer ragg`s the ar5e off it pre-delivery then what can anybody do about it? If im not happy with the state of alloys, tyres and exhaust pipes on delivery day then i`ll just walk out of the place and ring Audi Hq, I wont be taking ANY shite of dealers! Simple!

Riz sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Riz jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Ouch shocked.gif well this is the risk most RS4 owners to be have to take.... if the dealer ragg`s the ar5e off it pre-delivery then what can anybody do about it? If im not happy with the state of alloys, tyres and exhaust pipes on delivery day then i`ll just walk out of the place and ring Audi Hq, I wont be taking ANY shite of dealers! Simple!

Riz sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi matey, actually the car in question was being test driven by wanna be owners on the 2 ocassions I have had the misfortune to see it and the dealer reps were firmly and squarely sat in the front passenger seat at the time.....I would try and get some assurance on what exactly they plan to subject your car to as if this had been my new car I would have been mortified....anyway good luck 169144-ok.gif David

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, why don't you want the car before 1st Sept? I know that if my car arrived in June I'd want it straight away. confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well I did this with my Golf R32, got the dealers to agree to deliver it on a 04 plate, March 1st. I think that it will make a difference on future values and I will be 26 when I collect it on Sept 1st, reducing my insurance cost grin.gif I suppose the point being, if I wanted the car pre-sept 1st I could have bought one from another dealer for April... I suppose after the dealer was being abit "funny" with me regards to a test drive that my deposit was given aslong as they could spec the car to my spec and for it to be on a 56 plate...

Probably sounds silly but I can wait.

Riz 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, why don't you want the car before 1st Sept? I know that if my car arrived in June I'd want it straight away. confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There aint no way the dealer is going to wrap it in cotton wool from June to September just because it is yours Riz!!! 169144-ok.gif Get it as soon as you can you must know you want to grin.gifbeerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

WTF 10 mile PDI, more like 10 mile joy ride. Did they do the same with A2's?

[/ QUOTE ]I`m not 100% sure but I think that quattro GmbH do a very extensive QA and that most of it is done in Germany, but they dont want customers cars to have problems when they drive them... so the dealers PDI checklist includes a 10 mile drive to test the car etc.... I dont think I can find the posts that mention this in detail, was over on rs246.com.

Riz 169144-ok.gif