Parking Charges

Botang

Nordschleife tends to open full days only on a Sunday, making this a weekend event. Which weekend wo  

1. 1. Nordschleife tends to open full days only on a Sunday, making this a weekend event. Which weekend wo

• Fri 5th May > Mon 8th May
    • Fri 12th May > Mon 15th May
    • Fri 19th May > Mon 22nd May

Wolverhampton is 40p for 20 mins, and after 6:30pm It's free. The Wolves football ground is £2.50 a day, but I normally park down West Park and walk 10 mins to Uni.

I refuse to pay at Hospital carparks. I park down a side street and walk to the hospital. Why should I pay extra for something that I've already paid for though tax? mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, so who decides to drive to the airport and park then? Does somebody make you do it tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When your going out very late or coming back before the transport system wakes up, you have no choice. Drive or get some poor bugger to drive you down.

Mac I can see your logic and agree with 90% of it, but arriving at H'Row at 05:05 with 2 adults and 2 rug rats and waiting to 06:20 for the 1st tube journey, then waiting at BR and then having to get a taxi from BR to home, is no fun shocked.gif

Mind you in the example I give, Its cheaper to book £40 cabs there and back, than pay £140 a week for parking.

Sort of killed my own argument smashfreakB.gif

169144-ok.gif

grin.gif I've never seen somebody so effectively pull apart their own argument before wink.gif

My point was that you balance convenience against cost don't you - if it's too expensive then it's too expensive compared to the time/effort you'd save doing it another way.

If it's too expensive then don't buy it - simple grin.gif

BAA parking is still a rip off, (whether you can afford it or not.)

Oh and if anything happens to your car, its up to your insurance to sort it out as the car parks have no liability.

In Chelsea in London its a £1 for 8 minutes on a meter....

I hate it when they don't display the parking charges early enough for you to make a decision on whether to park or not. I recently drove into Liverpool for the first time in a long time and used a new (to me) multi-story car park. It wasn't until I had driven up a very long long and narrow spiral roadway that I was confronted with the extortionate fees. I couldn't reverse out, so had no choice but to continue through the barrier and pay. It really made me mad. I won't be going back.

• 8 months later...