Markallain

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

My wipers go the wrong way as well, which is weird.

But if its LHD then surely they will ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean in that way. I mean the wiper isn't resting on the windscreen, It's sticking straight up in the air, pointing more toward the front of the car than then back.

Maybe it's not a wiper, but some kinda of weather monitor smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My wipers go the wrong way as well, which is weird.

But if its LHD then surely they will ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think what he is saying is that if you look at the shadow, compaired with the others on the car, then the wiper is sticking up AWAY from the window.

809003-car_portal_pic_25663.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

I just can't belive that Audi would put bonnet catches, single wipers, roll cage etc , all on an A3 just to go testing..

it's not their style.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, in order to find a slot for the RS3 in their range Audi are making an all out racer, like the GT3 RS. Bucket seats, roll cage etc?

I think we all agree if an RS3 is to appear, it has to be very special in order to get people to buy, given it's size.

[ QUOTE ]

The more i look at that photo the more i think the wiper is a photoshop add on.. it just doesn't look right.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you have to ask yourself, why would anyone photoshop a wiper that's in totally the wrong place? if you look at the bottom of the wiper it looks like it's comming right out of the bonnet. I don't know any other cars that have that feature.

I don't think it's a photoshop at all personally.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this sh1te is still doing the rounds, is this a belated April 1st wind up.

SLEEP5.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

go read something else then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that you are 100% correct David, why anyone with an ounce of sense believes that this car will come to fruition (let alone discuss it's long ongoing feasability) really is on another planet.

Let's just wait for an Audi announcement ......

(what a bloody good idea)

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The more i look at that photo the more i think the wiper is a photoshop add on.. it just doesn't look right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it looks more and more shopped every time I look.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what, I often think that people who say things are photoshopped have never actually used the program.

There was a thing a couple months ago where a couple guys posted pics of an iMac running Windows XP. Lots of people on various mac related discussion boards were so 100% sure it was a photoshop and apparently everyone who believed was a gullable fool.

As it turns out the photo's were genuine(it was on BBC news) and all those people who were so called photoshop spotting experts had egg on their face. I guess we'll have to wait and see if you you 'april fools'..'it's a photoshop' people do too.

I think we can all agree that IF this pic is 'photoshopped' then it is very convincing, obviously done by a talented individual. Then please explain to me why ANYONE would go to so much trouble to create such a convincing photoshop and then decide at the end to stick a single wiper in the middle of the bonnet pointing up to the sky? oh and also have the driver's arse touching the road.

This is an RS3 photoshop

6040405.002.1L.jpg

as is this [image]http://www.autocarmag.com/Car/Audi/A3/1944445653.jpg [/image]

To me eyes at least, (someone who actually uses photoshop on a daily basis) there's a HUGE difference between these pics and the pic related to this thread.

No one seems to have questioned the S3 pic? maybe that's a photoshop too? :-/

Arh, but david,

you also have to realise that we have many Audi insiders here (myself included) who have no knowledge of this car, and some have even gone as far to say that this car WILL NOT be built.. and that's from sources close to the decision makers.

Or maybe Auto-express have it right.. a magazine that sells copies by speculating.

My source is saying that this car will not happen, but i'd love to be proven wrong. 169144-ok.gif

I was on the phone to my stealers earlier so I asked him about the RS3, when he finally stopped laughing, his answer was quite simple - "NO" grin.gifyelrotflmao.gif

As for Auto Express, They are the twats that said the Cayman was going to start at 30k smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

By the way.. I also own a photographic business, and we use photoshop every day 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a picture of a regular A3 and try to reproduce the pic then ;-) have fun! I look forward to seeing the results.

btw, according to http://www.germancarblog.com/2006/02/audi-rs3-production-confirmed.html & autocar Audi have given the go ahead.

article from February 2006

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

By the way.. I also own a photographic business, and we use photoshop every day 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a picture of a regular A3 and try to reproduce the pic then ;-) have fun! I look forward to seeing the results.

btw, according to http://www.germancarblog.com/2006/02/audi-rs3-production-confirmed.html & autocar Audi have given the go ahead.

article from February 2006

[/ QUOTE ]

We could reproduce that in no time also.

However, you're not a paying client, so you'll just have to trust me! tongue.gif