NE Meet - Sunday 4th June

drpellypo

Normally I would have jumped at the chance but I am landscape gardening this weekend. Having filled a builders skip today and worked 10 hours solid, the thought of a day out in the car seems like bliss however tomorrow is another skip and another 10 hours of hard labour frown.gif

Nice to see you on TSN again Milo, life good (apart from landscape gardening)?

As for the meet, I'm of the same mind as you Drew, if there ain't going to be at least 4 even though my journey is shorter than yours, there's not much point. Even though I'd love to have a butchers at your new motor.

I'll keep looking until 11pm tonight, after that..... Flush.gifbike.thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What about a day out in Scarborough???? If the weather's anything like today, it would be nice smile.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would be nice, however I have an entire livingroom, dining room and hallway floor to lay tomorrow, so Durham services is about as far as my pink slip will stretch. 169144-ok.gif

Raincheck!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Nice to see you on TSN again Milo, life good (apart from uphill gardening)?

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gifEEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

slap.gif

For that UBM you have to come to the great TSN NE meet in July or we'll be round with the boys and de-bling your pride and joy and customise it in the fashion of a Mackem Boy Racer..... FIREdevil.gif

Graeme what about back at the origional maccy dees at Falcons nest 10:00 am ? Even if it's just the two of us and DocPelly might pop along if he can. My car is all cleaned up and nowhere to go. That way i can show it off and you can get a butchers too. What do you say ???

PS, going out tonight at 8:30 might not be back in for a while. If you do fancy poping along just say and i'll read when i get back in. 169144-ok.gif

Sorry, I've been a bit preoccupied and just noticed this.

The cars been stuck in Newcastle Audis compound all week waiting to get the immobiliser recoded, so I'm without wheels at the moment.

I would of had a look down on the bike but its just started lashing down here, catch you all at the mega meet tho.

[ QUOTE ]

Good to see you Graeme even if it was just the two of us 169144-ok.gif

To say your car wasn't clean it still has a great shine on it and looked a beauty when it came around the corner. But ofcourse i heard you first bowdown.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got yourself an excellent car there Drew, you just need to depress that right pedal a bit more otherwise you'll get a reputation like RJGreen for frugal / frigidness! wink.gif

I'll make sure I clean up the whole car next time, custom exhausts to have their advantages for getting people out of the way! FIREdevil.gif