It's coming early!!!

GenocidalDuck

Got to admit, when I read this post I thought it was a bit expected.

If you are going to buy an RS4 or other car of such a value, i.e £50k+ then any sensible person will have the finances in place to cover the cost of the car and any event that may cause something like this.

I actually don't believe the RS4 was ever on its way and look forward to the day I am proved wrong.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well this is quite a shock Riz.

[/ QUOTE ]Its bad.... really bad...... I wasnt going to actually post anything on the forums yet but thought whats the point...... I honestly dont know what to do at the moment.... suicide.gif I dont see it as a big thing as I`ll just have to go to my 2nd choice of car which will be the M3 CSL.... but insurance costs are actually about £700 more for the CSL compared to the RS4......

I will make a choice a month before collection I think... just take it easy and see what happens..

Riz pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SPericani2.gif

Riz

I am glad you have seen sense and admitted we were all right, and you were wrong.

I dont want to be the one who said I told you so......but.....wait for it.........."I FUKCIN TOLD YOU SO"

Where is that bleedin big fat cat when you need him.

Seriously I am glad you have seen the sense if you think getting HP for a car is stupid paying 7%-8% APR then losing 40% on a car in three years plus the increase in property valuation in three years is madness. It would be loads cheaper to get HP.

Tell you what mate do you a deal give me £50k and I will only spend £15k of it in three years and you get to save all them high running costs. PM me if you want to do a deal.

Fear not folks and yes selling my property to buy a car was a silly idea.. no hard feelings though as I have always been a upfront and open fella on this forum 169144-ok.gif

Ive not cancelled my order, got a £1000 deposit and still im undecided if im going ahead with it.

However im still selling my apartment but not in a rush, planning to put the money into a high intrest savings account and buy a cheap car to get to work and back.... going to try ditch the whole "nice" car idea for the time being BUT dont think im happy a chips... really wanted the RS4 but perhaps it was too bigger risk to take, and yes I know you told me so tongue.gif , I was really serious about buying it and will obviously lose my £1000 deposit, so if you know anybody wants a RS4 just let them know, and im not going to be trying to make any money from my mistake.... smashfreakB.gif

Still gutted though.... should never have got rid of my R32 and bought a property in the first place.... UHOH7.GIFSAUER0421.GIF oh well life is about learning....

Riz pengy.gif

OMG! shocked.gif

Don't sell the flat Riz - rent it.

It's a great investment and it'll give you a good income in years to come.

As my friends 6 year old said when I said I could get 800 a month for a particular property - that's like 800 times my pocket money! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

OMG! shocked.gif

Don't sell the flat Riz - rent it.

It's a great investment and it'll give you a good income in years to come.

As my friends 6 year old said when I said I could get 800 a month for a particular property - that's like 800 times my pocket money! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well the whole point was to sell the flat and put myself in a position with no debts! Then I can relax with my work load etc and do less overtime etc... Halifax do a 5% savings account which can earn me £2750 in intrest a year.... any good?

Mmmmm I think im getting off-topic here arent I... new post?

Riz znaika.gif