It's coming early!!!

GenocidalDuck

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, I wish you would read what people post on here:

You do not need to lose your deposit. It is a car that is in high demand. The dealer will give you your deposit back as they will easily be able to sell it again. My local dealership has one in the showroom with a £5k premium. OK it might not sell for that but it will AT LEAST achieve list therefore your dealer will have no problem selling your car. If you let them keep your deposit you are an idiot that will be paying for a good chunk of their christmas party. Its only May so if they put it on deposit they will earn an extra few quid coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your absolutly right. My dealers has currently a Black RS4 in its showroom after a guy pulled out of the deal because he now wants a new Porsche or the new Porsche. Dont know which. Anyway the dealer gave his money back and waved him goodbye. Now that RS4 has a sold sticker in the window. For every person that cancels there are plenty more to take up the order. Riz you will get your deposit back. Well thats if there is a deposit to get back. Even i, being a very optomistic and good natured person is starting to have doubts Riz. Some things you have told me and from what ive read just dont ring true. Sorry it has to be said.

Right now can we get back on topic. My car(A real one) is coming early woo hoooo jump.gif

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riz

You cant expect to act like a big cock and not get stick for it. You were on here a few months ago calling us all twats for not agreeing with your hair brain plain, after you had asked for advice on it, we had told you straight you were a fool.

Not being harsh mate but you act like a big kid and then wonder why you get your balls broken.

[ QUOTE ]

Riz

You cant expect to act like a big cock and not get stick for it. You were on here a few months ago calling us all twats for not agreeing with your hair brain plain, after you had asked for advice on it, we had told you straight you were a fool.

Not being harsh mate but you act like a big kid and then wonder why you get your balls broken.

[/ QUOTE ]I dont actually think I ever called anybody a twat and actually thanked people for posting their comments eventhough I didnt agree with them in some way or form.... Yes I suppose I am getting alittle stick but its not as bad not being able to 100% commit to buying the RS4... spoke to the dealership today so just waiting for the sales manager to get back to me.

Fair enough if you think im a fool, thats your opinion and anybody elses for that matter.... Im still alive and not getting the RS4 isnt the end of the world for me... just a let down as everything was going so well.

Once again thank you everybody for your comments and to those who are collecting the RS4 soon I hope you enjoy them and you really have got a smashing car.

Take care

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What's the latest Riz?

[/ QUOTE ]Spoke to the dealership today to update them on my situation and that now my cash flow is dependant upon my apartment selling. Asked them if they have a list of waiting customers etc will to take the car with the spec I have ordered.

The sales manager is off for a week or so, cant get a definate answer until hes back.

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

New name too? RizRS4MyArse?

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry for you, do have deep masochistic tendencies?

1st you post about moving back, selling up and chucking £55k at a car (I was pretty angry then with your silly boys toy idea).

2nd you post the cancellation here and so the net gain of 6+ months of RS4 banter is that you finally have seen sense 169144-ok.gif

Well you have set yourself up for the cutting remarks and you will have to learn from that.

Take care, you must be gutted crazy.gif

Re-trench, work hard and keep (if only to rent) the flat 169144-ok.gif

Tell your dad to get a bank loan and use some of the rent to help him pay it. In 6 months if the loan has helped him turn things round you can stop supporting the loan and think again.

znaika.gif

[ QUOTE ]

1st you post about moving back, selling up and chucking £55k at a car (I was pretty angry then with your silly boys toy idea).

2nd you post the cancellation here and so the net gain of 6+ months of RS4 banter is that you finally have seen sense 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Chris Chris,

It was never ever going to happen mate... ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Lots of new upgrades coming across the range in build week 22 onwards, so dont be too hasty. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What new upgrades? You mean upgrades to the RS4?

[/ QUOTE ]

Upgrades across the range, bluetooth,sat-nav,bigger centre screens for A8 and A6 I think,digital speedo,reverse camera, 169144-ok.gif that sort of stuff.

[ QUOTE ]

Spoke to the dealership today to update them on my situation and that now my cash flow is dependant upon my apartment selling. Asked them if they have a list of waiting customers etc will to take the car with the spec I have ordered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, why on earth didn't you go for an Avant? Yours would have been one of the first. You'll be able to sell the saloon and get your money back, whereas you could make a couple of grand on the Avant variant in otherwise-equal spec.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Riz

[/ QUOTE ]I dont actually think I ever called anybody a twat and actually thanked people for posting their comments eventhough I didnt agree with them in some way or form.... Yes I suppose I am getting alittle stick but its not as bad not being able to 100% commit to buying the RS4... spoke to the dealership today so just waiting for the sales manager to get back to me.

Fair enough if you think im a fool, thats your opinion and anybody elses for that matter.... Im still alive and not getting the RS4 isnt the end of the world for me... just a let down as everything was going so well.

Once again thank you everybody for your comments and to those who are collecting the RS4 soon I hope you enjoy them and you really have got a smashing car.

Take care

Riz pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thats all well and good. But are you going for your 2nd choice, the CSL?

SLEEP5.GIFSLEEP5.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Riz

Take care

Riz pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thats all well and good. But are you going for your 2nd choice, the CSL?

SLEEP5.GIFSLEEP5.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]Not going to bother if I dont get the RS4.... I wouldnt be happy with the CSL for the long term.

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Doubt it, he'll probably stick with his 3rd choice,, Astra Van......

[/ QUOTE ]Actually the Astravan is not my own property, it belongs to the company I work for..... and its supposed to be going back this September.

Thanks for asking though...

Riz 169144-ok.gif

Yeah Riz I understand....if I cant get the Porsche Carrera GT I want, fukc it I am going to get the bus everywhere.

You dont half talk some tripe mate. Get an R32 or something rather than driving round in a van. How about an S4 even.

Is that coffee I can smell brewing............wakey wakey Riz.

I've just read this thread top to bottom, and I'm absolutely pissing myself with laughter. Gabster - You're up there with Mac mate! You just couldn't write comedy like this.

Good news on the car coming early GD, and I'm sorry you're thread's been hijacked, but you have to admit, it was fecking worth it! yelrotflmao.gif