It's coming early!!!

GenocidalDuck

What do you mean I am a funny guy. Riz is the funny guy.

I just like the truth, and dont like it when people try to pull the wool over my eyes or pull my plonker.....actually I quite like that but thats a whole different thread.

Riz could of ended this all by just scanning and showing us his reciept for the RS4 deposit.......I am glad he saw the sense in his flat/RS4 madness, he will be back I am sure.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/ QUOTE ]Not going to bother if I dont get the RS4.... I wouldnt be happy with the CSL for the long term.

Riz pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry - I have just read this thread - am I going MAD !!!

Not going to bother with a CSL!!! Probably wouldnt be happy with it ....

Now - whilst I am sure the CSL would be a real hardship to own .... its probably still worth the 'bother' .. not losing to much at the moment either ...

[ QUOTE ]

The Riz news is much more worthy than Ducks car coming early.

I even got an SMS alert about it when I was in Germany! yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder who sent you that confused.gifgrin.gifyelrotflmao.gif

And no its not.....I'm getting my car grin.gif But then i might have to lend my mum 10pence and if that happens well its all gunna go pearshaped and i wont be able to afford it grin.gif

Oh my god crazy.gif Mats and lotsa video clips for sale????..... blush.gifshocked.gif

£355.00 for mats..... well I suppose you can look at it in many ways... why do people pay for individual paints, designer clothes....... because they can! simple....

The irony, the feckin orony!!!!

jump.gif169144-ok.gifices_blah.gifices_blah.gif

Am i the only one thinking maybe Riz was telling the truth and has genuinly came upon harder times confused.gif

Aren't some of these comments are a little harsh maybe????

Nobody knows for sure if he really did order or not, but agreed if its another leg pull, then its well deserved smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Am i the only one thinking maybe Riz was telling the truth and has genuinly came upon harder times confused.gif

Nobody knows for sure if he really did order or not, but agreed if its another leg pull, then its well deserved smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Riz was probably telling the truth I have no doubt, but as far as his firing off at folk who genuinely supported his cause at the time I respectfully refer to my previous post... beerchug.gif169144-ok.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not alone. I don't see the big deal, shouldn't we be feeling sorry for him that he worked out his dream car wasn't feasible instead of constantly taking the piss? It all seems a little petty...

[ QUOTE ]

I could go ahead with the RS4 but my dad could do with alittle money as hes in abit of situation at the moment...

[/ QUOTE ]

my bullshitometer seems to have translated this as "my Dad is sick of giving me handouts esp. for a deposit on a flat only to move back in with my parents rather than get some independence"

it must be playing up or extra-cynical today Flush.gif

This sounds just like one of my mates who is constantly telling pork pies. There's no harm in it, and everyone know's he's either bullshitting or exagerating wildly. It can get a bit embarassing though when a complete stranger is in the conversation. You can see the moment they cotton on to the bullshit. Last week whilst away in Puerto Banus he was telling us he went shooting 30 odd times a year, went skiing to his chalet most weekends during the winter, and had a new 911 on order, all pipe dreams. I think bragging like this is someone seeking acceptance within a group of people.

[ QUOTE ]

This sounds just like one of my mates who is constantly telling pork pies. There's no harm in it, and everyone know's he's either bullshitting or exagerating wildly. It can get a bit embarassing though when a complete stranger is in the conversation. You can see the moment they cotton on to the bullshit. Last week whilst away in Puerto Banus he was telling us he went shooting 30 odd times a year, went skiing to his chalet most weekends during the winter, and had a new 911 on order, all pipe dreams. I think bragging like this is someone seeking acceptance within a group of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a guy that worked for me like that. It was quite obvious it was crap that was coming out of his mouth. But what we didnt understand is that he was a likable guy. Why did he need to have to tell a load of bull is puzzling.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you go to Mambo in Puerto Banus? wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

remember the 11/6 chris. buy some alka seltzer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, my flight is at 8.30am EEK2.GIF on sunday morning - think we'd just have better pull an all-nighter.

Justin, nah mate thats another one, can't remember the name.

Seven and Pink are also quite good... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Did you go to Mambo in Puerto Banus? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we did this time, but maybe did last year, is it the place at the end of the harbour where they dance on a raised stage area?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to butt in, but no its not, its on the street behind the waterfront. Full of lurvly ladies though 123576-assfeck.gif