• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

thats not fair, when i posted pre delivery pics of my rs6+ everybody photochopped it, no ones even made an effort with his!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been busy tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on then Molly let's see it. tongue.gif

Nice one Daz. But it's making it more upsetting for me. I wished my dealer hadnt told me it's coming early and just let me know the day it was ready to be picked up. It's getting worse ive now replaced snoring for high revving V8 noises whilst im sleeping ECLIPSe.gif

Still if everyone is on time. My car starts getting built next week grin.gif

notworthy.gif

I would be beside myself with excitement if I was you.

There is nothing better than having a brand new car delivered - I remember it well when it was my vRS - visiting it when it was all wrapped up - then going back as it was PDId, and then finaly seeing it all shiny and wearing my RHG number plate smlove2.gif

Enjoy every minute of it Daz grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

notworthy.gif

I would be beside myself with excitement if I was you.

There is nothing better than having a brand new car delivered - I remember it well when it was my vRS - visiting it when it was all wrapped up - then going back as it was PDId, and then finaly seeing it all shiny and wearing my RHG number plate smlove2.gif

Enjoy every minute of it Daz grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, the RS4 convertible must be one of THE cars to have at the moment. Congrats Daz and enjoy mate 169144-ok.gif

Anyone watch Topgear the other night. Clarkson said about the RS4 cab. "It just doesnt get any better than that". Or words to those effect.

I WANT MY SALOON!!!! I'm getting very jealous of seeing pics of your car. Considering you ordered it after me. fekr.gif

blush.gifgrin.gif

Now thinking i should have gone for black.

Have to agree that the RS4 Cab offers the best of all worlds, especially at this time of the year. I'm on a high as I get my new R today but jealous all the same Daz !! Must be one of the first here in the UK so enjoy and happy touring (with your v. v. excited co-pilot) in France for LM06 !! ECLIPSe.gif TP.