If you could have any 1 car...

Woppum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an absolutely true story: When I was a teenager I had been to Silverstone and seen (and heard! and smelt - Castrol R) an Aston Zagato and fell hopelessly in love with it. Soon after I had a very vivid dream - So vivid that when I woke up I was totally convinced that this Aston was in our garage. I even still believed this after I got up. It was the first vivid dream I had ever had and it was mind blowing.

[ QUOTE ]

Picking one Ferrari is a nightmare in an ordinary dream car poll let alone in an idealised world. If were using 'ideal world' rules then I may just go for the F248 F1 and just assume I can also have the private race track to run it on. If it wins the championship then that'll be definite. No sponsor graphics, no Marlboro, just naked Rosso Corsa and two shields. heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Got a picture now.

903993-FerrariF2482006FioranoTest.jpg

post-14808-137914371671_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

pfft. everyone can park a 7 foot wide car with zero rear visibility. i think a pit garage is about the only place you can park it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloody 'ell, I thought you'd disappeared off the face of the earth!

[/ QUOTE ]

reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. much to some people's horror, I am still around, though I have had a bit of an early summer break, with absence from TSN helped no end by a 21 day sports tour to New Zealand, which I returned from on sunday - and was awesome. any massive TSN news since I've been away??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Any massive TSN news since I've been away??

[/ QUOTE ]

I would recommend settling down with a huge mug of coffee and doing a search on "McCombie"... tongue.gifFecking hell! thats just downright disturbed behaviour!

Oh, and there's a new Fiat Punto section. you got my hopes up for nothing frown.gif

OK, I lied about the second part. pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif well seeing as it just has to transport Lady T and I - it can only be .............Wopps favorite yelrotflmao.gif

903431-veyron06_08%281%29.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Was waiting for that crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif I couldn't disappoint could I ? jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No but the car would FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That car loooks fantastic in that picture. I think pictures of it standing still are rubbish. But that truelly looks awesome!!