Skoda Roomster

Ari

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Admit this was a bad case of pretty decent looking concept, and terrible end product!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that always the way? Designers and engineers come up with something good, then management and the accountants go and ruin it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Volvo C30 anyone? The concept looked jaw dropping. The production car looks rubbish by comparison.

Ian

When we first starting getting the Roomsters in I didn't like them at all, but after spending a few weeks driving diferent variants.

I can actually say I like it. It does look ridiculous, but when your inside, the large and cleverly positioned windows are very useful and the large sunroof on the topspec model is great.

They are certainly getting popular since Jan 1st I have sold 4. Compared to 6 Octavia's and 3 Fabia's, so I reckon they will do very very well.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It may look aweful - but you know it's going to be a great all round tool for people who are looking to run their families around. Give me one of these over a big ugly 4x4 any day of the week

[/ QUOTE ]

And there was me thinking you had good taste! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, i didn't mean give ME one, as in I'd have one! I meant i'd rather see these than a 4x4 on the road blush.gif