i think ive made my mind up

chipandpin

[ QUOTE ]

Going down to the dealers tomorrow to leave a deposit on it,

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I'd be inclined to wait until you're in the privacy of your own garage before indulging in that kind of thing, you don't want to get yourself arrested... UHOH7.GIF

sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Going down to the dealers tomorrow to leave a deposit on it,

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I'd be inclined to wait until you're in the privacy of your own garage before indulging in that kind of thing, you don't want to get yourself arrested... UHOH7.GIF

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Good luck with the course and test. Just don't look at the kerb on your u-turn! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, did my DAS course a month ago and passed my test on the 4th of Jan, until the day i did my U turn i kept looking at the damm curb sportifs2.gif Then on the test i just made sure i did it by the book and did not look down..... perfect U turn (if i say so myself). Good luck.

Best of luck chip, I couldn't actually afford a bike when I did my test. Had to wait a year before I got the R6. It was a pretty painful wait, you'll be able to ride away on yours.

Just pace yourself to begin with, bad time of year for bikes, but you'll get some good winter riding/cleaning experience in over the next few months...

just been and bought all the gear - Caberg lid with double visor, Spidi all weather jacket with body armour, armoured RST trousers with Knox armour, alpinestars winter gloves and Dianese boots + a massively reduced Caberg lid for the missus - all for not much over £500 - also bought a knox back protector that straps onto your body which i thought was a £80 well invested.

[ QUOTE ]

Nice move. Where di you get your gear?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Rocket Centre, Whitebirk.

The first shop i went to in Accrington was quite cheap but i dindn't find them all that helpfull - at the rocket centre though they were great, she had me walking round the shop for 15 minutes with the lid on to make sure it fitted, and she wasn't pushing me towards all the expensive gear which was refreshing! In fact almost everything I bought were sale items with some whopping reductions. I'd highly recommend them. 169144-ok.gif