Endurance Karting - 26th May - Rye House

jediknight83

Next Karting event is outlined in great detail below. Note its a 2hr race again.. so based on the usual teams of 3 you will get 40 mins racing.

For a while now i have been able to offer greatly discounted prices (lower even that the staff rate) but like everything in life... these have had to go up. This event is now £135 per team (£45 per person) compared to £60 if i wasnt arranging it.

Also i am only taking booking this time for a whole team... not individual drivers.. so if you would like to race please organise your own team (most already do this anyway)

I also have to remind people of a few rules.

Yes it is only a fun event but there are rules and please stick to them as there are people who like a fair competition. If you dont feel you can stick to these rules then please (with all respect) perhaps this isnt the event for you.

-20mins max constant race time per person. basically the winner will win because they were fastest.. not because they did the least amount of pitstops / driver changes. Even 2 man teams will have the same amount of pit stops.

-NO OVERTAKING under yellow flags!

-NO DELIBERATE CONTACT. Yes some is unaviodable but hitting someone in revenge or just to get passed them is not acceptable

For ease of updating ive put all details on my website and this will be upadated regularly with new names

http://www.cambridgeautogleam.com/?page_id=66

please register your interest in this thread though.

thanks in advance

Nathan

• 4 weeks later...