Which bike mags do you read?

Brabus

I started reading superbike in about 1977.... recently in the UK I had subscriptions to Superbike, TWO and Bike... plus MCN. Here in NZ I've tried to kick the habit a bit... A read Australian MCN which an excellent weekly mag.... ten times better than that rag MCN.

[ QUOTE ]

PB is the one,

the overs like superbike, two ETC. are just too expensive, you just pay for the twardy gifts they stick in

[/ QUOTE ]

I see this the other way around. Used to be a Superbike subscriber but just get it every few months now and think that Performance Bikes, Fast Bikes, TWO are constantly giving away beanie hats and stand pucks! IMHO the standard of writing and stories are far better in SB.

[ QUOTE ]

I used to read PB when Simon Hargreaves and Mark Walton were writing. Whatever happened to them?

They were proper funny grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember Mark Walton (Mark Forsyth however...).

Crasher Hargreaves became editor, left then came back, now edits Ride (I think). For a while he took over Revs magazine (1999ish) and tried to turn it into a PB for cars type thing. I rather liked it but it died after about a year or two and transformed into the horrible Lax Flower clone that it is today.

FIREdevil.gif

• 2 weeks later...