MIDNIGHT CLUB of SE England

mlhj83

Hello chaps, it was a pitty no one was able to come for the meet. So it was just me and my friend in his evo. I guess it was a little short notice for some and it does seem like most of you would be available for the next weekend. So shall we make it the Saturday the 7th of April? Meeting point will still be the same.

excellent - I will look forward to this Saturday. I've probably been on some of them already..

Years ago before going to college a group us used to do the same thing 'up north' around the Trough of Bowland roads in Lancashire. Great stuff.

Nice to meet you Simon! Absolutely brilliant car you got there. Overall, it was a brilliant drive through some really nice roads. No hair raising moments, but definitely hair raising sounds of 2 very loud 6 cyclinder engines jump.gif. The CSL is in a league of its own although my lightly modded R32 managed to keep up through the twisties. Look forward to seeing you and John next time round. 169144-ok.gif

1129682-IMG_2551.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

yes was nice meeting up Marcus - some good roads down there although I was fearing for my front bumper at times!

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially when your bumper is so low. Guess the CSL is primarily a track day weapon rather than a b-road blaster.

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry I didn't mean to say that the CSL can't handle those roads, just meant that the car was not designed to cope with potential hazards (small wildlife, road debris etc) one would encounter on those country roads. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem I know what you mean. 169144-ok.gif

Hopefully see you Saturday.

• 1 month later...