Craigyb

J_C

shark_90 - but might have to go straight to the pub

DHA - Park only

Roy32

Dan32 Hopefully Park, definitely pub

bazza_g - as above

RedRobin - as above

Even though I'll be either fairly tired or pumped up from my Drivetrain day, I can't see myself managing to stay away! Windsor is sort of on my way home (dog leg) and I expect to also have some carbonfibre bits to pose with.

169144-ok.gif

I'm working late in London tomorrow, but depending what time I can get away, I may be able to make a quick half.

Daz

Ian_C

Sam_D

Stevie_d

Craigyb

J_C

shark_90 - but might have to go straight to the pub

DHA - Park only

Roy32

Dan32 Hopefully Park, definitely pub

bazza_g - as above

RedRobin - as above

S4_PW - Maybe maybe

[ QUOTE ]

Gutted! Was great cruising back around the M25 with yourself Stevie last time. cool.gif

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

It was mate.

I may still be able to meet it, but a friend has her leaving do at 5:30 in Angel and I'll be in the pub for an hour before, so it's unlikely I'll be sober enough to drive...however, if I do manage to resist the booze I'll pop along to the Wheatsheaf.

If not, then I'll be there next month for fun driving back 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

nice contraflow on the M25... three lanes and the two coming off the M4 down into one lane. SAUER0421.GIFNONO3.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...1 3/4 hours to get home. Rubbish. And all for a 500yd stretch of roadworks. Well, I say roadworks, a group of men in high-vis standing round watching one guy with a pneumatic drill.

Yeah, the roadworks sucked. openfire.gif

Hope you didn't think that was cheeky of me in the contraflow Paul - guessed the petite Peugeot sized gap was for me.

Sam - I was waiting for biturbo after the roadworks - take it you spotted him too? Guess you must have stopped for fuel or something. Sorry I didn't look across earlier - saw 'the' 56 plate E90 in my mirror - just wasn't expecting it to be you! The way you raced off into the distance, now that was just showing off....

Will post some photo's tomorrow.

Ian