Windsor Meet - Wednesday 25th April @ 7pm

Daz

It was a good evening indeed. The blast from the park to the pub is now a lot more involving now than the old run ECLIPSe.gif

The food quality was superb last night and the speed of service was 10 times better than last month. Here's to next month beerchug.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the roadworks sucked. openfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I still made the 167 miles back home in just over two hours, including those fecking roadworks.

Some tit in a Royal Mail truck was sat in lane 4 blocking anyone else from getting closer to the merge, about 900 yards back. I began to get very impatient and after flashing a few times and making it obvious I wanted to pass I ended up belting around him on the central reservation - and when he saw what I was doing he tried to drive straight into me to block me off. Prick.

If I remember rightly the highway code doesn't say "Queue 800 yards from merging traffic blocking any traffic behind you from getting past" it says "Queue until the lane closure and merge in turn."

Twat.

Great meet otherwise, really enjoyed it 169144-ok.gif

Great meet, food (as always) was excellent, and the drive from the park was 'sprited' to say the least yelrotflmao.gif

The roadworks sucked. I had ignored my sat nav which told me to take the M4 (as I hate the bit from the M4 to home), now I wish I had listened.

I was sat there playing with the voice control in my car when I noticed biturbo and Ian_C pull into the queue in front of me, so I thought it was only fair to show Ian_C what the car can do wink.gif