Kawasaki ZX-636 - C1 -Any Owners ?

Hudson

I currently have a Honda CBF600N which i use to commute the 20 miles round trip to work. A work mate has one of the above bikes and after having a sit on it, i fancy one..... any opinions on owners who commute on them, comfort, filtering abilities etc.

I use one every day in all weathers for a 120 mile round trip which includes motorway, town work and a few A/B roads. I find it fantastic in almost all these situations. Just needs a double bubble screen for motorway work. Totally reliable, fun and v.fast smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I use one every day in all weathers for a 120 mile round trip which includes motorway, town work and a few A/B roads. I find it fantastic in almost all these situations. Just needs a double bubble screen for motorway work. Totally reliable, fun and v.fast smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers for that, i have just read a review in Two wheels and they were saying it is really a track based bike and not the best for the road but with your view and that of a mate of mine who has one i will have another look at one, cheers.