Audi S3 meet - Santa Pod - Sunday 20 May

S3Rob

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah its simple really, your thinking about it too much. What would you do if your at a set of traffic lights and a Scooby or something pulls up next to you. Its instinct, youll get plenty of runs in anyway as the only restriction is how many times you want to sit in the queue 169144-ok.gif

Well I am defo coming now. Im going to bring a friend called Rory in the car with me and my little brother Jake may attend in his RX8 with Supersprint. The 599 wont be coming as he has no-one to babysit the kids (!) but I am told that a group of mad superbikers very much want to attend. Sounds like im bringing the posse with.

I warn ye all in advance. My friends dont have the same love of cars as me and take the Mick out of Tyresmoke! They we are kind of Anoraks. Of course we are the majority, and will have to get them in a headlock!

Want to have the car spankling for the meet, but its over 70miles from me to Santapod so my guess is the car will be black. The AP's dont half turn the black wheels pink quick!

[ QUOTE ]

Good choice, cant remeber if that was the one I recomended but think so over the 8100 as you didnt want the small one.

Replacement out ?

AZ

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry the keyboard is very quickly running out of battery.

meant the 8800 is the replacment. 169144-ok.gif

make sure you guys take plenty of pictures and some video, used to go up the pod regualary in the 80s, even had a corner named afterme near the track when i slid off into a field chasing my mate on his GSX1100.

the toilets in those days were horrendous, really stank as they were a hole in the ground and as for the cannonball cafe, very dodgy food.