Dress properly - reminder

Brabus

What an extraordinary girl - she's shown some true courage in coming through that the was she has.

It is certainly a great reminder to not scrimp on equipment or wear jeans and trainers to ride in. I wouldn't even ride to the local shop wearing jeans and it actually pi55es me off a bit when I see people on brand new bikes riding about in jeans, trainers and a leather jacket. It never ceases to amaze me how they can find £9k for a new Blade or R1 but think spending £1k on something that will help save their lives is a rip off smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What an extraordinary girl - she's shown some true courage in coming through that the was she has.

It is certainly a great reminder to not scrimp on equipment or wear jeans and trainers to ride in. I wouldn't even ride to the local shop wearing jeans and it actually pi55es me off a bit when I see people on brand new bikes riding about in jeans, trainers and a leather jacket. It never ceases to amaze me how they can find £9k for a new Blade or R1 but think spending £1k on something that will help save their lives is a rip off smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or worse, the 'bloke' rider is in full race leathers and the girl pillion is in high heals, short skirt and a denim jacket. Other than usually having a great view of her legs... it's a bloody disgrace !