Midlands meet, M1 J25, Wednesday 9th May 7:30pm

shark_90

[ QUOTE ]

Botang and I have attended the Midlands meet on separate occasions! Less than 70 miles from junction 14 to 25. Got home from the Nottinghamshire Derbyshire border after the October meet rather rapidly indeed! As discussed previously, what if someone lives in the middle, 35 miles from both?

The mods posted this after Tony tried to book two northen meets on the same day and and you tried to organise a Midlands on the same day as MK. This was also added and made sticky to the meets forum for a while.

Just deja vu really. Hell, even Tony agreed with me at he time, and he doesn't normally! yelrotflmao.gif

As mentioned before, we might as well try and work together.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

slap.gif That's twice in a week Ian!!! Why involve others in your arguments!?!?!? If you've got a point to make then make it, but don't start regurgitating posts that are months old. As it happens the NE meet is pretty much now defunct, so the argument as it was then is no longer relevant slap.gif There's another for good luck sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Chill out Ian! SMOKE6.GIF

I have just PMed Meets_Stig about it. ha.gif

I can't do the Tuesday 5th or the following week at all, not that I have been to many meets anyway...

[sigh] So what day of the week IS good for anyone who MIGHT fancy a trek to Risley??

Can't be arsed to put a poll together

coffee.gifcoffee.gifcoffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to be honest, Wednesday 6th was fine by me coffee.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I have to be honest, Wednesday 6th was fine by me coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine by me too.

smirk.gif

Botang - is this a problem for you?

Ian C - Do we assume that you won't be coming? tongue.gif

OK, so it coincides with a possible MK meet date. Is the MK meet on a 4 month cycle, or have I just missed out on something here?

If there are no further worthwhile objections, I will start a new thread for a June meet tomorrow or Saturday.

Unless Ben beats me to it grin.gif