Pardon?

Brabus

Right then, so the induction noise and Yoshi = big feck-off headaches after more than 45 minute rides I've discovered...

What kind of ear plugs are you using? I bought some foam ones but they don't fit very well and tend to pop out when putting the helmet on. crazy.gif

I also use the yellow E.A.R ones as we get them by the thousand at work an its no problem borrowing a few. sekret.gif

Ive always used ear plugs whilst riding bikes but since getting a Moto-X lid for the SuperMoto there a necessity, apart from the KTM being super loud the wind blast with an open face lid and goggles is horrendous. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What kind of ear plugs are you using? I bought some foam ones but they don't fit very well and tend to pop out when putting the helmet on. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you using the foam ones and there falling out try rolling them into a little sausage shape, then whilst pulling the top of your ear up push them in (not too far tho EEK2.GIF) Then wait 20 secs or so for them to expand back before putting your helmet on, Works for me. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If you using the foam ones and there falling out try rolling them into a little sausage shape, then whilst pulling the top of your ear up push them in (not too far tho ) Then wait 20 secs or so for them to expand back before putting your helmet on, Works for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers for the replies boys. I've tried scrunching into little rolls and it worked the first few times...and when it does block the sound you really feel alot more confident on the bike.

Will give it another go tomorrow 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I also find noise vary greatly between different helmets. My OGK was pretty quiet compared to the Arai RX7 I've got now.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you think of the OGK? I'm trying desperately not to just buy an Arai on the basis that there must be something better but mainly because I'm tight!

The ogk was a pretty good helmet, was very well priced and pretty good all round. To be honest through the Arai is a nicer lid, seems to fit me better and is lighter. Although the visor change mechanism is abosolute toss.

Over all the OGK gets a thumbs up. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I also find noise vary greatly between different helmets. My OGK was pretty quiet compared to the Arai RX7 I've got now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arai RX7, excellent helmet but so noisy, I didn't need earplugs before getting my RX7 but they are essential with the Arai.

Fortunately I have an ongoing supply of earplugs through work.....

beerchug.gif