Midland Meet 6th June

Brisel

Forgive me for copying your May meet post, Ben! znaika.gif

The Risley Park, Derby Road, Risley, Derbyshire, DE72 3SS, at around 7:30pm, Wednesday 6th June. See here for a map or below for directions:

From junction 25 of the M1 take the exit signed Sandiacre & Risley (Do not follow the signs for Derby). This brings you onto Bostocks lane which is approximately 300 metres long. At the end of Bostocks Lane (crossroads) turn LEFT onto Derby Road and continue along this road for approximately ¾ mile. You will pass the Risley Hall Hotel on your left and The Risley Park follows 200 metres also on the left.

7:30pm meet in the bar, eating around 8:00pm

Anyone up for a run afterwards?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that was a spectacular no-show!

"I've sold a kidney and filled the Touareg with fuel" you didn't forget that you had already sold the other one the last time you filled it up, did you? tongue.gif

Only NemesisNG & I showed up!

FIREdevil.gif

Never mind. The food was excellent & I enjoyed the evening.

Cheers Nick - it was good to meet you and thanks for the run in your TT

beerchug.gif

Also enjoyed the food and chat. Was a good evening indeed.

Thought I'd got the wrong night untill Brisel's R32 slowed and pulled into the car park. Wasn't far off giving up and going home.

So come on then, lets hear the excuses...

Nick

Sorry guys. When I got home I started the "little" job of replacing my window runners in the Golf as they had snapped, Chaz came to mine and we planned to come down, but my Dad rang and had to come over to pick up my 80 and then the "little" job kept us busy until 22:20.

It's just not been my day! smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys. When I got home I started the "little" job of replacing my window runners in the Golf as they had snapped, Chaz came to mine and we planned to come down, but my Dad rang and had to come over to pick up my 80 and then the "little" job kept us busy until 22:20.

It's just not been my day! smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And the quote of the day was 'Fecking Germans'. If they had built the door cards like they were in my peugeot 206 we would have been early to the pub sportifs2.gif

And the thing we learnt last night - if you clips on you window on your Mark 4 Golf snap, take the thing to a garage!

Chaz