Dan32

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Great meet, lovely sunshine, just what was needed to show of the Boss's shiney new detail.

Lottie, glad you enjoyed the ride out, it was actually quite a laugh watching you to hang on, keep the skirt down and the hair in order, it seemed like you didn't really know which one of the three was a priority - and guys, yes, she was screaming like a little piggie all the way round.

Thanks also to Rich for the ride out in the BMW, apart from me squashed feet.... car was a beaut and handled well, even with the ballast in the back.

Looking at the pictures, it seems I missed some befores and afters... but hey, busy life me, had to shoot up to Santa Pod for PVS.

Anyways, hope to see you guys around soon, and lottie, I expect to see the s/c on yours.

[ QUOTE ]

jimmy_ohdear.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

And this afternnon ladies and gentleman, Mr Pliers is modelling this season's range of casual yet chic day wear.....you'll note the carefully positioned polo shirt, those easy fitting (and yes easy off gents wink.gif) three quarter combat style trews and the funky two tone trainers. This really is THE look for the man about town who wants to be noticed. It will take you from day to evening in one easy swoop...Available in Sizes S - XXL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

jimmy_ohdear.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

And this afternnon ladies and gentleman, Mr Pliers is modelling this season's range of casual yet chic day wear.....you'll note the carefully positioned polo shirt, those easy fitting (and yes easy off gents wink.gif) three quarter combat style trews and the funky two tone trainers. This really is THE look for the man about town who wants to be noticed. It will take you from day to evening in one easy swoop...Available in Sizes S - XXL

[/ QUOTE ]

The R1BLUR range - The new look, for the new man....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

jimmy_ohdear.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The R1BLUR range - The new look, for the new man....

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact this is one of the funniest pics I have seen in a long time, its caught a lot more detail than originally meets the eye.

If I didnt know any different I would have assumed that this was a pic taken in a local dogging car park. I mean look at Robin's stance......caught peering through the windscreen of the R32....but looking at what....and what the heck is he doing yelrotflmao.gif

And Jimmy's pose just screams out John Inman's "I'm Free" yelrotflmao.gif

A true classic 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If I didnt know any different I would have assumed that this was a pic taken in a local dogging car park. I mean look at Robin's stance......caught peering through the windscreen of the R32....but looking at what....and what the heck is he doing yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He's "jacking" the car up... lol.gif