Milton Keynes meet - Wed 6th June

shao_khan

Wednesday 6th June in Caldecotte Arms, usually 1930 - 2000hrs in the rear of the main car park (Turn left as you pull in and then right along the back of the car park) - look out for a group of suspicious looking individuals eyeing up various cars.

Venue as usual:

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

01908 366188

858537-Caldecotte.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the interior is back and the alcantara dash is looking lovely. The Audi is now on the drive and I've managed to wedge the VX into the garage diagonally (double garage with a central brick pier), so shouldn't be affected by the rest of the weekends sh!t weather. Racing trolley jack and axle stands at the ready. Now just need to remember which bolts go where! 169144-ok.gif

Yep, had the seats done as well, although I went for full leather with two different colours black and grey (almost like the Audi wink.gif)

Dash and seats look amazing but the ABS system has packed up now (not sure whether it was related to anything I've done). Ran out of time yesterday checking ABS sensors and trying to find the Vauxhall equivalent of VAG-COM. Am up in Chester again at the moment but will try and crack the little fecker before next week! Although, this is half way to the trackday essential of fitting a disable switch for the ABS grin.gif

It's actually really nice having a car that is simple enough to work on. I haven't picked up spanners, socket sets and circuit testers in years but am really enjoying it after years of not being able to touch anything due to the complexity of the car. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I think commuting from washington dc will be difficult - so I'll ensure I make the trip up north (now living in London) when its on.

Cheers

Tone

[/ QUOTE ]

Feck me, I thought my Bedford to Chester commute was bad but 3,500+ miles each way, that's insane!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Helloooooo peeps, might drop by and say hello, it's my 50th on that night. Who's going to buy me a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Need a lift home as well???

[/ QUOTE ]

jump.gif169144-ok.gif

I won't be able to make it now. I had a bike crash 4 weeks ago and thought I was on the mend. After a visit to hospital today, the Doctors say the bones aren't healing properly and I have been signed off for another month.

Cracked 4 ribs, punctured my lung and broke my collar bone................and damaged my bike.

Never mind, have a great night.

[ QUOTE ]

I won't be able to make it now. I had a bike crash 4 weeks ago and thought I was on the mend. After a visit to hospital today, the Doctors say the bones aren't healing properly and I have been signed off for another month.

Cracked 4 ribs, punctured my lung and broke my collar bone................and damaged my bike.

Never mind, have a great night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that frown.gif

Hope you have a speedy recovery beerchug.gif