Milton Keynes meet - Wed 6th June

shao_khan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Heh, been a while since I did that. Netware, whatever happened to that? smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All good. Still a bit gutted nobody introduced us at the Dec meet - I didn't realise that was you sitting at the end of the table! smashfreakB.gif

Didn't realise until Wednesday just gone that your lovely S4 had 'the moment' on the run from Windsor Park to Virginia Water. That off camber corner is a nasty one, and I found myself entering it hot wondering if it was going to crest and tighten at once.

Ian

I'll definitely be there folks. Had a great night last time.

Just had the A6 serviced, now I just need to get her nice 'n' shiny for the meet! And talking of meat, me hopes they haven't changed the Steak 'n' Ale pie in favour of some nancy, summery menu!

See ya there lads (and any ladettes). Hope the turnout is as good as last time.

[ QUOTE ]

As it's my first time, is there a secret handshake, roll up a trouser leg etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Accepted practice is to head for the back tier of the car park, do a couple of donuts and pull a handbrake turn into one of the parking spaces. That's usually enough to announce yourself! tongue.gif

Seriously though, turn off the main road and drive up the entrance road, when you're into the car park, take a left into the "upper" car park and we'll be in there somewhere. Watch out, there'll probably be a Seat Cupra meet happening as well. Don't do what I did the first time and park in with them thinking it was the TSN meet. 169144-ok.gif