TT time!

R32Ash

It appears that today's Senior race wasn't without serious incident. A rider was killed and from the news report (via IOMTT.com) it appears that others were involved, which I'd assume were non-riders (?).

[ QUOTE ]

The organisers of the Isle of Man TT Races, the Manx Motor Cycle Club Limited, can confirm that a rider has died from injuries sustained in the Senior race on Friday 8th June 2007.

He was involved in an incident at the 26th Milestone on the Mountain and was confirmed dead at the scene.

The incident at the 26th Milestone also involved four other people.

One person was also confirmed dead at the scene. An additional person was confirmed dead after admission at Nobles hospital. Two further people were also involved in the incident and have sustained injuries.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming that's why tonight's scheduled ITV4 coverage hasn't materialised? confused.gif

My condolences to the families of those who lost their lives this afternoon, and best wishes to the injured - not forgetting Shaun Harris (former winner) who was critically injured in a crash during Tuesday's Superstock race. frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It appears that today's Senior race wasn't without serious incident. A rider was killed and from the news report (via IOMTT.com) it appears that others were involved, which I'd assume were non-riders (?).

[ QUOTE ]

The organisers of the Isle of Man TT Races, the Manx Motor Cycle Club Limited, can confirm that a rider has died from injuries sustained in the Senior race on Friday 8th June 2007.

He was involved in an incident at the 26th Milestone on the Mountain and was confirmed dead at the scene.

The incident at the 26th Milestone also involved four other people.

One person was also confirmed dead at the scene. An additional person was confirmed dead after admission at Nobles hospital. Two further people were also involved in the incident and have sustained injuries.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming that's why tonight's scheduled ITV4 coverage hasn't materialised? confused.gif

My condolences to the families of those who lost their lives this afternoon, and best wishes to the injured - not forgetting Shaun Harris (former winner) who was critically injured in a crash during Tuesday's Superstock race. frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, was wondering why there was nothing on TV. RIP