Bye Bye Blade

jims4

After getting bit by the supermoto bug last year the Blade hasn't turned a wheel since last August, so i asked around if anyone was interested and last night i got a call from a friend of a friend who turned up with a wad of cash and a deal was done. 169144-ok.gif

Well done to Honda for their amazing build quality, in the 8 years Ive owned it apart from your general consumables the only thing its needed was a set of new wheel bearings. shocked.gif

Ive had many a good ride out, trackday, etc on the old Blade, and although its far from cutting edge these days its done me well. beerchug.gif

P1010017.jpg

P1010015.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Its always sad to sell a bike, got something lined up to replace it?

[/ QUOTE ]

After 8 years i was pretty sad to see it go, although it owed me nothing it probably wouldn't have been used much. I got a good price for it and it was an easy sale to someone i know, so i didn't have to advertise it and put up with a load of pikey tyre kickers and test pilots. ROLLEY~14.GIF

I bought a KTM 660 SMC last year and kept the Blade in-case the supermoto thing didn't float my boat, however for me there was only one winner. 169144-ok.gif

P1010044-1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Heard last night that it took the numpty four days to wreck what was my pride and joy. ROLLEY~14.GIF

Apparently it was a very low speed off but will still cost over £600 in new fairings, levers, pegs etc to put right again. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well is seen a blade in a ditch about 50 miles from stranraer, a group of about 5 trying to pick it upright, i pressume they were on the way to the isle o man tt.

It could have been yours? If it was it was a tight right hander but i take it in my van at about 40. The sirry irriot!! 169144-ok.gif