• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and im glad the Biali team were able to help out Robin cool.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....Thank Goodness there were 3 BIALI experts on hand - I don't know what I would have done without them! Such eager service and all with a smile grin.gif

Another great meet - Worth driving the 185 miles. Great to see enthusiast Marcus again and Richard. A Big Thankyou to Roy for the Mk4 R32 drive - Quality interior and feels like a big (grown-up) car with fabulous exhaust tone at all revs. If the Mk5 GTI hadn't just been launched I would have probably bought a Mk4 .:R. Great Milltek sound on Marcus's Mk5 .:R too notworthy.gif. I mustn't ride in too many V6's - I could get hooked.

A huge Thankyou to Dan for the sunny weather - It was glorious. 169144-ok.gifcool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are very welcome for the drive in yet another glorious V6. You should try driving my car at the next meet as I would have removed the H&R ARBs and have had a remap. Just another reason to temp you to the side of "no replacement for displacement". grin.gif

Am I going to have to give Roy a disciplinary on monday? No BIALI shirt and he's working on a car. Tut tut........

Looks like I missed a good one. Weather was expensive but worth it. See you all at the Brighton meet in a month or Windsor beforehand.