Milton Keynes Meet - Wednesday 4th July

Ian_C

Wednesday 4th July 2006, 7:30pm for 8pm at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes. 169144-ok.gif

Shao has asked me to get thread running for July following the excellent turn out for the last two meets. With evenings currently at their longest and lightest, fingers crossed we have some decent weather.

Was a bit cloudy last month, but there are a few photos in the June Album.

Any enthusiast is welcome. Last month we had Mercedes, Vauxhall & Peugeot alongside traditional VAG machinery. Potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you! Head for the end of the outer crescent of the car park. Look for the Windmill!

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

01908 366188

858537-Caldecotte.jpg

I'll be there. Not yet sure whether it'll be on my way back from Chester (which means the Audi) or whether I'll be going from Bedford (which could mean the VX220 if it's not hammering down with rain).

Praying for a bit of sun at some point in the next few weeks as the VX hasn't moved for over a week now frown.gif

Should know more on Monday....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Praying for a bit of sun at some point in the next few weeks as the VX hasn't moved for over a week now frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not surprised, if I had a VX with the weather we've been having I'd be considering emigrating.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I thought I could handle a 1500 mile drive in the VX, without crippling myself in the process, I'd be on my way to Spain now! Still, if it was hot and sunny I'd probably be complaining it was too hot.

Should be good. Following a disappointing Windsor / Virginia Water meet weather wise, let's pray for some summer sunshine. cool.gif

Just highlights how incredibly lucky we were in April when I finally managed to drag my brother EJ along. Gorgeous evening!

April album for those who like to reminisce.

Techie, no worries if you will be stopping by in the A4 on your way home. Given the current weather, you'll be in the quattro anyway.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Techie, no worries if you will be stopping by in the A4 on your way home. Given the current weather, you'll be in the quattro anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, just booked a hotel room in Chester for Monday night only. So I'll be back in dear old Beds on Tuesday night and going to MK from home on Wednesday.

Let's see what the weather looks like on Tuesday night and if it's looking okay'ish, the VX it'll be. I'll give you a bell/drop you an SMS Ian. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, just booked a hotel room in Chester for Monday night only. So I'll be back in dear old Beds on Tuesday night and going to MK from home on Wednesday.

Let's see what the weather looks like on Tuesday night and if it's looking okay'ish, the VX it'll be. I'll give you a bell/drop you an SMS Ian. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Current BBC forecast is light showers, sun and 18 to 10 degrees.