Milton Keynes Meet - Wednesday August 1st

shao_khan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Surry chaps,

Not going to make this. Been up most of the night with the kids and so need an early night tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wimp wink.gif

Disappointed as I was hopign to see the Scooby 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not feeling quite so fecked as I expected; Might make it if Wifee gets back from work at a sensible time. Keep those ears open grin.gif

Great meet, and was awesome to see so many people turn up this time - although all those people should really have posted up that they were coming beforehand just to give us an idea.. Good job Techieboy had the super wide panoramic lens or else a group shot would have been nigh on impossible!

Thanks Tone, went the way you said and got home smooth as ice. Will use that route both directions in future!

See ya next time peeps! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Shao - there was no chance in hell of keepng even close Tone

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not to shabby is it laugh.gif Maybe it needed to be a nicer shade of yellow tho.....With black wheels......Oh and yellow rims laugh.gif

Good to meet everyone - My memory card corrupted so I got no pictures, shame given teh numbers. Oh and I ran out of stickers as well - sorry Ian forgot to keep one by for you.

Well hello there chaps! Glad you have been having fun. Not quite sure I believe 35 cars turned up Chris - memory card corrupted yeah yeah! Still, Techie took some photos on his new SLR by the sounds of things, hence sound be able to prove your claim. Any chance of opening a new album for him?

Soundwave - aka Marcus - you didn't buy a 2003 final edition D2 S8 in Avus silver with a red leather interior did you? tongue.gif

Craig you cheeky cretin..... Wednesday 1st August I was coming back from Orkney to the mainland. Thought of you guys as an RS6 Avant rolled off the ferry we were waiting to get on. Orkney is surprisingly affluent, and some the locals have some serious metal to make the most of the totally deserted open roads.

Awaiting more comments from these '35 people' and some photos,

yours patiently,

Ian wink.gif

PS. I've already got some Tyresmoke stickers from another mod. So HA! ha.gif