kite

shark_90

Big_Al

OneForSorrow

Froggy

Tarmac_Terrorist

Paul_tdi

audi_smitten

I've just heard I'll definitely still be in Germany so won't make it now. In fact the date I come back to UK is "flexible". Doubtless I'll post a road report on my return - We plan to extend our trip to Austria and The Alps - The twisties beckon! smile.gif

Have a good one at 'The Coombe' 169144-ok.gif.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I've managed to reserve some display space for us - enough for ten cars (the maximum allowed). The display passes should be with me later this week, so if you're attending and you want your car included please PM me your address and I'll send one out to you ASAP. 169144-ok.gif

There will still be an entry fee of £5 on the gate.

Website here.

I will still be making it, but have discovered I'm out drinking ALL day on Friday. I might therefore not be at my level best Saturday... coffee.gifcoffee.gif

J_C if I lend you my car tonight could you have it cleaned and polished with the dents removed for Saturday 169144-ok.gif

The display passes arrived this morning, ten of them. 169144-ok.gif

The gates are open from 8.30 onwards, and the organisers ask that everyone try to arrive by 9.

Tarmac_Terrorist - I'll PM you my mobile number. If you call me when you're five minutes away from the circuit I'll give you your pass at the gate.

J_C

Big_Al

OneForSorrow

Froggy

Tarmac_Terrorist

Paul_tdi

audi_smitten