£671 for Aug.

£731 for Sep.

£711 for Oct.

£631 for Nov.

These include catering and damage waiver and exclude VAT."

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

znaika.gif

I'm taking some clients there at he start of September, and am sure we have been quoted £550 + VAT....Maybe we are getting a decent bulk discount due to the number of attendees?

beerchug.gif

Sidicks

I'd love to help, but unfortunately that's just not possible.

The event is being organised by our Corporate events team, and each employee has to put in a request for their desired number of tickets, and obtain sign-off from their boss. In other words, all the tickets have now been allocated - typically this type of event is oversubscribed, so if any places became available, they would quickly be snapped up.

Even if any places were available, I'd still need sign-off that you were good clients and worthy of the event - I'm not sure I could reasonably justfy that you were senior repsrentatives of UK Insurance companies looking to invest £m with us!!

I'm really sorry I can't help, but I will provide a write-up of the day if that's any consolation?

beerchug.gif

Sidicks

Sidicks - just in case there's any misunderstanding we were not trying to blag a freebie.

We were simply hoping it was possible for you to increase the numbers with us paying the relevant increase in cost.

The idea was simply to get it at a bulk buy price rather than on the much higher individual price.

You may realise this but the way I've interpreted your post I felt I better further explain.

169144-ok.gif

I did this day last week! - the best driving day by far - thanks to my host RPS planning - London ! (plug). If you do get offered this don't pass it up!

The cater's are the most fun - the jag looks the best but my RS4 is quicker! but the JP1 are seriously hard to drive, but extreme!

Second fastest in Cater's on the day! - not bad as some people had been a couple of times before! .

[ QUOTE ]

Sidicks - just in case there's any misunderstanding we were not trying to blag a freebie.

We were simply hoping it was possible for you to increase the numbers with us paying the relevant increase in cost.

The idea was simply to get it at a bulk buy price rather than on the much higher individual price.

You may realise this but the way I've interpreted your post I felt I better further explain.

169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty et al

No prolems - I knew you weren't trying to blag a freebie, and if I could have helped I certainly would have done so.

beerchug.gif

Sidicks

• 2 weeks later...

All of these visits were arranged through Lotus-on-Track but I've also done it direct through Motorsport Vision. Have also done a couple of days through Easytrack but prefer the LoT ones as they are really well run and we're all running similar cars, so not having to contend with the "Fast and Furious" mob.

I'm there all day tomorrow with LoT on an open-pitlane day trying out my new lightweight wheels and Nitron suspension setup. Cracking weather for it!

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, are we still organising this? If so, then I'd be seriously tempted 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm out for now. My jobs up in the air at the moment so I need to be more careful than normal. However even with a secure job it's still fecking expensive! crazy.gif

I got some prices for a possible work do recently, if I remember correctly the volume discount only kicks in at around 10 participants, there was very limited availability for this year, they did have space in December, having done this in the rain I wouldn't be against the idea, if there was enough interest I could book it through my firm.

• 5 weeks later...