Avoid Goodwoods 'OWN' Trackdays

poobarr

I have just sent this letter following a meeting on Monday the 6th

Dear Sam,

I am sorry to say that the trackday held on the 6th of August was the worst, for the amount of track time, that I have ever had the misfortune to go on.

Having driven at many circuits, on a wide variety of trackday events around the UK, including two last year organised by Jon Franknell's Trackfun both at the Goodwood circuit (which were excellent). I have to say the Mondays Goodwood own organised event was appalling.

I managed to get round four times all day. My friend arrived at 13.00 and between then and 16.30 we got onto the circuit once. Do you consider this good value for £250? Because I certainly do not. Boring is an understatement.

The impression was that you (Goodwood) are more concerned with getting as much profit from the day as possible rather than your clients enjoyment. Is this really the in the spirit of Goodwood motor sport?

Many of the other drivers were saying the same thing on the day and the mood was not as I have experienced before, with many of the guys feeling frustrated and ripped off. I hope that they write and express their dissatisfaction also.

I welcome your (or your managers) response to the above criticisms.

David Connor

You have been warned chaps

beerchug.gif